If you are making a video call from Synzi in the Firefox browser and your camera and microphone are blocked, you'll have to change a few settings to get them up and running.
How to re-enable the camera and microphone on desktop/laptop
1.Select the lock icon located on the right side of your search bar.
2. In the Permissions section click on the X(s) next to each Microphone and Camera icon
3. Refresh the browser tab.
4. When prompted, ensure you're using the correct camera and microphone inputs, and select Allow.
If your camera still won't turn on in Firefox
1. Click on the menu icon near the top right hand corner of the browser.
2. Go to Preferences or Settings
3. Navigate to Privacy & Security.
4. Scroll down on the page and double check that the vc.synzi.com shows Allow.
5. It is recommended that after you've changed the settings that you restart your Firefox browser.