We've made using Synzi's Click to Call feature as easy as pressing a button. Once the feature has been turned on in your enterprise, simply:
1. Identify the patient you'd like to call. Note: The patient must be logged out of the Care Connect application and their status must be grey for the Click to Call feature to work.
2. Select the green phone icon to the right of the patient's name. This will send a unique link to the patients device that they will use to complete the call.
3. If successful, you will notice a blue banner across the top right of your screen, letting you know that a link has been sent to the patient.
4. What the Patient Will See:
The patient will then receive a message to their device with the unique link they can use to initiate the video call.
5. What the Patient Will See:
Once the patient clicks on the link, the browser application will open on their device, taking them to the Synzi Care Connect website and prompting them to allow camera and microphone access.
6. What the Patient Will See:
After the patient allows microphone and camera access to the Synzi Care Connect site, they will be prompted to join the call with the staff member that originally sent the link in Step 2 above.
7. The staff member that originally sent the link to the patient in Step 2 will then receive an incoming call from the patient to the device that they are logged in on
Congratulations, you will now be in a two way video visit with the patient!