Video chatting with patients is simple:
1. Click on the "Patients" panel
2. Search for and select your patient on the left-hand side of the screen.
2a. If your patient does not appear you can always add a new patient using the "+" symbol in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Once you've found your patient, if your patient is logged in, the "phone" icon next to their name will appear in green.
4. Select the green "phone" icon and your patient will receive an inbound video call notification.
5. If your patient is not logged in, we recommend selecting the blue "envelope" icon next to the patient's name in order to send them an "on-demand" text message or email asking them to log into Synzi and accept their video call.